Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Storm '08

Our area was pounded by snow and cold temperatures. The kids missed three days of school right before their winter break. They loved it, of course. We had heavy snow off and on for about a week. The most annoying moment was when Adam, Zach, and I thought we would run down to the sports store for snow pants. The snow started up and it took us an hour and a half to get home. The scariest for me was on Saturday when Courtney and I went to an afternoon show of the Nutcracker. When we came out it was snowing hard and I had to drive home from Tacoma and get to the church by 4:50 for a Christmas party. I made it just fine thanks to the four wheel drive in the Isuzu and divine help.




1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Snow! I remember riding the four wheelers when the snow hit in A WA. It is snowing here today and we have gotten at least 5 - 6 inches (maybe more) in the last 7 hours - yeah! Thank goodness it is Christmas break - the kids are having fun.
Wishing you a great day!